The Monroe County State’s Attorney is responsible for prosecuting violations of applicable State statutes and county ordinances as well as representing the local county government on government related issues, which includes advising county officials in their official capacity.
To request court supervision for a traffic citation that is marked “No Court Appearance”, please send an email to Assistant State’s Attorney Marcus Wade at email@example.com or contact him at 618-939-8681 ext. 215.
If you have questions regarding a specific case, please contact the appropriate individual below via email or by telephone at 618-939-8681 ext. 215 and we will attempt to respond to you in a timely manner:
- For Felony (CF), Misdemeanor (CM) and Domestic Battery (DV) cases: Contact State’s Attorney Ryan Webb at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For DUI (DT), Misdemeanor (CM), Traffic (MT) or (TR) cases, County Ordinance (OV) and Conservation (CV) cases: Contact Assistant State’s Attorney Marcus Wade at email@example.com
- For Juvenile (JD) or (JA) cases: Contact Assistant State’s Attorney Mary Neff at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Expungements and Freedom of Information Act (FOIA): Contact Assistant State’s Attorney Tim Stubblefield at email@example.com
- For issues related to warrants, scheduling and discovery: Contact Legal Assistants Christine Keller at firstname.lastname@example.org and Molly Ratajczyk at email@example.com
- For issues related to subpoenas in pending cases: Contact Investigator Steve Meister at firstname.lastname@example.org