The Monroe County State’s Attorney is responsible for prosecuting violations of applicable State statutes and county ordinances as well as representing the local county government on government related issues, which includes advising county officials in their official capacity.
To request court supervision for a traffic citation that is marked “No Court Appearance”, please send an email to Assistant State’s Attorney Jennifer Becker-Roscow at email@example.com or contact her at 618-939-8681 ext. 215.
If you have questions regarding a specific case, please contact the appropriate individual below via email or by telephone at 618-939-8681 ext. 215 and we will attempt to respond to you in a timely manner:
- For Felony (CF) and Domestic Battery (DV) cases: Contact State’s Attorney Lucas Liefer at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Felony (CF) cases and Expungements: Contact Assistant State’s Attorney Tim Stubblefield at email@example.com
- For DUI (DT), Misdemeanor (CM), Traffic (MT) or (TR) cases, County Ordinance (OV) and Conservation (CV) cases: Contact Assistant State’s Attorney Jennifer Becker-Roscow at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Juvenile (JD) or (JA) cases: Contact Assistant State’s Attorney Mary Neff at email@example.com
- For issues related to discovery: Contact Legal Assistant Christine Keller at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For issues related to warrants and scheduling: Contact Legal Assistant Morgan Shields at email@example.com
- For issues related to subpoenas in pending cases: Contact Investigator Steve Meister at firstname.lastname@example.org