At this time, Court is back in session. We are taking every precaution for those utilizing the courthouse from COVID-19. If you want an individual’s specific court date and time, visit Judici.com or click this link: Monroe County Court Case Mgmt System.
To request court supervision for a traffic citations that is marked “No Court Appearance”, please send an email to Assistant State’s Attorney Jennifer Becker-Roscow at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact her at 618-939-8681 ext. 215.
If you have questions regarding cases, please contact the appropriate individual below via email or by telephone at 618-939-8681 ext. 215 and we will attempt to respond to you in a timely manner:
- For Felony (CF) cases: Contact State’s Attorney Lucas Liefer at email@example.com
- For Felony (CF) cases: Contact Assistant State’s Attorney Tim Stubblefield at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For DUI (DT), Misdemeanor (CM), Traffic (TR) cases, County Ordinance (OV) and Conservation (CV) cases: Contact Assistant State’s Attorney Jennifer Becker-Roscow at email@example.com
- For Juvenile (JD) or (JA) cases: Contact Assistant State’s Attorney Mary Neff at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For issues related to warrants, discovery and scheduling: Contact Legal Assistant Morgan Shields at email@example.com
- For issues related to subpoenas in pending cases: Contact Investigator Steve Meister at firstname.lastname@example.org