- Deposits and keeps the revenue and public monies of the county.
- Invests funds on deposit according to State law.
- Assists the County Board in formulating budgets, financial plans and projections.
- Billing and Collection of nearly $63 million real estate taxes.
- Conducts annual sale of delinquent real estate taxes
|2019 Real Estate Tax Bills|
|1 st Installment Due||September 25, 2020|
|2 nd Installment Due||November 6, 2020|
|View Real Estate Tax Bill/Account|
The 2019 real estate tax bills payable in 2020 were mailed August 7th. Click the heading above to review your tax bill on-line.
The Tax Sale date for 2019 taxes has yet to be determined, but it will be sometime in January of 2021.
Standard & Poor, a company that provides financial research and analysis on stocks and bonds, assigned a strong credit rating for Monroe County upgrading its credit rating from AA- to AA.