- Deposits and keeps the revenue and public monies of the county.
- Invests funds on deposit according to State law.
- Assists the County Board in formulating budgets, financial plans and projections.
- Billing and Collection of nearly $66 million real estate taxes.
- Conducts annual sale of delinquent real estate taxes
|2020 Real Estate Tax Bills|
|1 st Installment Due||September 24, 2021|
|2 nd Installment Due||November 5, 2021|
|View Real Estate Tax Bill/Account|
The 2020 real estate tax bills payable in 2021 were mailed on August 14, 2021. Click the heading above to review your tax bill on-line.
The Tax Sale date for 2020 taxes is scheduled for January 21, 2022.
Standard & Poor, a company that provides financial research and analysis on stocks and bonds, assigned a strong credit rating for Monroe County upgrading its credit rating from AA- to AA.