- Deposits and keeps the revenue and public monies of the county.
- Invests funds on deposit according to State law.
- Assists the County Board in formulating budgets, financial plans and projections.
- Billing and Collection of nearly $63 million real estate taxes.
- Conducts annual sale of delinquent real estate taxes
|2020 Real Estate Tax Bills|
|1 st Installment Due||???|
|2 nd Installment Due||???|
|View Real Estate Tax Bill/Account|
Hopefully, the 2020 real estate tax bills payable in 2021 will be mailed in August of 2021. Click the heading above to review your tax bill on-line.
The Tax Sale date for 2019 taxes was January 21, 2021. The tax sale date for 2020 taxes payable in 2021 has not been set, but it should occur in January or February of 2022.
Standard & Poor, a company that provides financial research and analysis on stocks and bonds, assigned a strong credit rating for Monroe County upgrading its credit rating from AA- to AA.