- Deposits and keeps the revenue and public monies of the county.
- Invests funds on deposit according to State law.
- Assists the County Board in formulating budgets, financial plans and projections.
- Billing and Collection of over $50 million real estate taxes.
- Conducts annual sale of delinquent real estate taxes
|2016 Real Estate Tax Bills Mailed||The week after Labor Day|
|1 st Installment Due||October 10, 2017|
|2 nd Installment Due||November 9, 2017|
|View Real Estate Tax Bill/Account|
PLEASE NOTE: Due to unforeseen circumstances, the previously published release date and installment dates have changed.
Standard & Poor Rating
Standard & Poor, a company that provides financial research and analysis on stocks and bonds, assigned a strong credit rating for Monroe County.