- Deposits and keeps the revenue and public monies of the county.
- Invests funds on deposit according to State law.
- Assists the County Board in formulating budgets, financial plans and projections.
- Billing and Collection of over $60 million real estate taxes.
- Conducts annual sale of delinquent real estate taxes
|2018 Real Estate Tax Bills|
|1 st Installment Due||October 8, 2019|
|2 nd Installment Due||November 8, 2019|
|View Real Estate Tax Bill/Account|
The 2018 tax bills were mailed in August 26, 2019 with due dates of October 8, 2019 and November 8, 2019. Click the heading above to review your tax bill on-line.
Tax Sale was January 24, 2020.
Standard & Poor, a company that provides financial research and analysis on stocks and bonds, assigned a strong credit rating for Monroe County upgrading its credit rating from AA- to AA.