- Deposits and keeps the revenue and public monies of the county.
- Invests funds on deposit according to State law.
- Assists the County Board in formulating budgets, financial plans and projections.
- Billing and Collection of over $58 million real estate taxes.
- Conducts annual sale of delinquent real estate taxes
|2018 Real Estate Tax Bills|
|1 st Installment Due||???|
|2 nd Installment Due||???|
|View Real Estate Tax Bill/Account|
Hopefully, the 2018 tax bills will be mailed in July of 2019 with due dates in September and October. Click the heading above to review your previous tax bill on-line.
Standard & Poor, a company that provides financial research and analysis on stocks and bonds, assigned a strong credit rating for Monroe County upgrading its credit rating from AA- to AA.