- Deposits and keeps the revenue and public monies of the county.
- Invests funds on deposit according to State law in order of safety, liquidity and then rate of return.
- Assists the County Board in formulating budgets, financial plans and projections.
- Billing and Collection of nearly $66 million real estate taxes.
- Conducts annual sale of delinquent real estate taxes
|2022 Real Estate Tax Bills|
|1st Installment Due||???|
|2nd Installment Due||???|
|View Real Estate Tax Bill/Account|
Click the heading above to review your tax bill on-line. Hopefully, 2022 tax bills can be mailed in late summer of 2023.
The Tax Sale date for 2022 taxes payable in 2023 has not been scheduled.
Standard & Poor, a company that provides financial research and analysis on stocks and bonds, assigned a strong credit rating for Monroe County upgrading its credit rating from AA- to AA.