- Deposits and keeps the revenue and public monies of the county.
- Invests funds on deposit according to State law.
- Assists the County Board in formulating budgets, financial plans and projections.
- Billing and Collection of over $58 million real estate taxes.
- Conducts annual sale of delinquent real estate taxes
|2017 Real Estate Tax Bills|
|1 st Installment Due||Jan 16, 2019|
|2 nd Installment Due||Feb 20, 2019|
|View Real Estate Tax Bill/Account|
The 2017 tax bills were delivered to the post office on December 4th. The due dates were January 16 and February 20 of 2019. Click the heading above to review your tax bill on-line.
Tax sale is scheduled for April 17, 2019 at 9:00AM. in the West Meeting Room located on the second floor of the Monroe County Courthouse.
Standard & Poor, a company that provides financial research and analysis on stocks and bonds, assigned a strong credit rating for Monroe County upgrading its credit rating from AA- to AA.