- Deposits and keeps the revenue and public monies of the county.
- Invests funds on deposit according to State law.
- Assists the County Board in formulating budgets, financial plans and projections.
- Billing and Collection of over $58 million real estate taxes.
- Conducts annual sale of delinquent real estate taxes
|2017 Real Estate Tax Bills|
|1 st Installment Due||Jan 16, 2019|
|2 nd Installment Due||Feb 20, 2019|
|View Real Estate Tax Bill/Account|
Currently, the tax bills are at the printer’s shop. The Treasurer’s Office anticipates mailing tax bills the first week of December of 2018 for the 2017 tax year. The due dates will be in January 16 and February 20 of 2019.
Standard & Poor, a company that provides financial research and analysis on stocks and bonds, assigned a strong credit rating for Monroe County upgrading its credit rating from AA- to AA.