- Deposits and keeps the revenue and public monies of the county.
- Invests funds on deposit according to State law.
- Assists the County Board in formulating budgets, financial plans and projections.
- Billing and Collection of over $50 million real estate taxes.
- Conducts annual sale of delinquent real estate taxes
|2017 Real Estate Tax Bills|
|1 st Installment Due||???|
|2 nd Installment Due||???|
|View Real Estate Tax Bill/Account|
The Treasurer’s Office anticipates mailing tax bills in October of 2018 for the 2017 tax year. The due dates will be set once the Treasurer’s Office receives the tax cycle later this summer.
Standard & Poor, a company that provides financial research and analysis on stocks and bonds, assigned a strong credit rating for Monroe County upgrading its credit rating from AA- to AA.