- Deposits and keeps the revenue and public monies of the county.
- Invests funds on deposit according to State law.
- Assists the County Board in formulating budgets, financial plans and projections.
- Billing and Collection of nearly $66 million real estate taxes.
- Conducts annual sale of delinquent real estate taxes
|2021 Real Estate Tax Bills|
|1st Installment Due||November 4, 2022|
|2nd Installment Due||December 16, 2022|
|View Real Estate Tax Bill/Account|
Click the heading above to review your tax bill on-line. Tax bills were mailed on September 16, 2022.
The Tax Sale date for 2021 taxes payable in 2022 has not been scheduled, but it most likely will be in late January or early February of 2023.
Standard & Poor, a company that provides financial research and analysis on stocks and bonds, assigned a strong credit rating for Monroe County upgrading its credit rating from AA- to AA.