There are no eligibility requirements for the following WOIA services:
- Job search
- Career Exploration
- Resume Development
- Interview Tips & Techniques
- Training Programs
- On-th-Job Training
- Classroom Training
- Resource Room
- 18 or older
- Authorized to work in the United States
- If male and born after 12/31/59, compliant with military selective service requirements
- Unemployed and unable to find unsubsidized employment that leads to self-sufficiency
- Employed and unable to obtain or maintain employment that allows self-sufficiency
- Information for youth programs is available upon request.
To apply for WIOA funding, please schedule an orientation appointment.
PLEASE NOTE: Completing all of the steps of the application process DOES NOT guarantee WIOA funding. Please allow at least 30 days for applications to be processed.
Monroe County Workforce Development
100 South Main Street, Room #19
Waterloo, IL 62298