Monroe County is pleased to offer residents and contractors Cloudpermit – an on-line system to apply for and track your building permits.
The Cloudpermit building permit system allows you to apply for and to see the status of your applications anywhere, at any time. You can start an application and finish it later, and receive email updates on the status of your permit application. You can even request building inspections with results sent to your email.
To get started, click the link below:
A step-by-step walk through from login to submitting your first application.
Don’t want to submit on-line? See permit applications below and submit via email or drop off at the Zoning office.
For best results with fillable forms, we recommend using Google Chrome browser.
- Petition for Area/Bulk Variance
- Building Permit Application
- Application for Communication Support Structures Permit
- Application for Appeal
- Electrical Permit Application
- Electrical Registration Application
- Flood Plain Variance
- Petition for Special Use
- Petition for Zoning Ordinance Amendment
- Application for Home Occupation Permit
- Setbacks – Principal Buildings
- Setbacks – Accessory Buildings
- Street Graphics Application
- Building Permit Packet for new home